Sales Strength Analysis ™15.02.2014
Evaluate the strengths and areas of improvement of your sales organization
Mercuri International's Sales Strength Analysis™ helps to understand where the sales performance of a company really comes from through 7 general Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other important indicators selected among 43 possible ones.
The 7 general KPIs are...
- Market strategy
- Sales strategy
- Customer portfolio management
- Sales activity efficiency
- Customer interaction efficiency
- Competence management
- Operational excellence
The benefits of the Sales Strength Analysis are...
- Overview of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your sales function
- Clear and tangible recommendations for actions to be taken
- Higher commitment to, and better execution of, your market strategy
- An evaluation of the return on investment of various development efforts
- Quick wins (turnover, margin) with same or less capacity